Angeline Saris Announces She is Leaving Zepparella

Today, Angeline Saris announced that she will be leaving Zepparella to pursue other musical adventures. In a post on her Facebook page, she said, “I have loved learning and performing the music of Led Zeppelin with these amazing women for a number of years now, but it is time for me to have some new musical adventures.”

Zepparella will be announcing their new bass player in the coming weeks and continue to tour.

17 Responses to Angeline Saris Announces She is Leaving Zepparella

• Andy says:

Hi Angeline,
    I just discovered Zepparella on You tube for the first time and I am blown away. You are amazing!
    Incredible musicianship and stage presence. I just read that you are leaving the band before I had a chance to see you play live…….bummer. I wish you all the best with your future plans and I hope to see you play live one day.
    Take care,
    Andy – NY

• Angeline says:

Hi Andy,

Thanks so much for the sweet message! Yes, I had a blast playing with Zepparella over the years, but it is time for new adventures. I will be putting out some new music this year, so please feel free to stay in touch and check it out. Thanks for the well wishes. All the best to you too!

• Steve Beaudreau says:

Onward and upward…..can’t wait to hear your new adventures. Keep updating schedules.
    Peace & Harmony,
    Steve Beaudreau

• Mark - Michigan says:

I to just found Zepparella on you tube. What a amazing band. Your playing is mesmerizing to watch. Your so talented. I wish you the best on your new adventures.

• Angeline says:

Thank you so much for the kind words and well wishes… Much appreciated! All the best to you too! 🙂

• Rodger says:

I had mixed feelings upon hearing that you had left Zepparella. For me, the band just won’t be the same without you. On the other hand, ever since I heard “Space Train” I have been anxiously waiting to hear more from Angelex. If “Space Train” is a sample of what is to come, then you made the right choice. Here’s wishing you every success. You’re one helluva a bass player.

• Angeline says:

Rodger,

Thanks so much for the kind words… Much appreciated! Our new ANGELEX album comes out June 8th and we are very excited about it. I learned a ton making the album and hope you will enjoy it! All the best to you!

• Gerard Cashman says:

John Paul Jones went to school across from where I was brought up in London. He was always the ‘special’ member of the band to me. Your bass-playing brought his to life and front of stage. It’s been a pleasure listening to and watching you with Zep. Play London soon Angeline!_X

• Angeline says:

Wow! How cool to have grown up across the street from JPJ! You must have some cool stories 🙂 He was always my favorite in the band too, but of course I’m biased!

• gert-jan wassink says:

You did a great Job on it, you fit in so wel with your bass playing in Zepparella, let,s say also a groove. i,ll check out this page foor upcoming news of your new music
    Gert-Jan (dutch zepparella fan )

• Angeline says:

Thank you! I do love the music of Zeppelin and am a big fan of JPJ’s bass playing! New CD should be out next week, so please stay in touch and check back. 🙂

All the Best!

• Clay says:

Hi Angeline! Love youre bass with Zepparlla!! Great stage presence as well as chemistry with Gretchen!’ You guys really rocked together !! Cant wait to hear the ANGELX album and looking forward to maybe some east coast dates! GO GET EM!! P.S. i really liked the keyboard piece for NO QUARTER

• Angeline says:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Always appreciated! And yes, I loved learning keys for No Quarter… one of my favorite Zep tunes!

ANGELEX album should be available next Friday for sale, so please check back. 🙂 I’m hoping we get out to the East Coast at some point- would love that!
      Stay in touch!

All the Best!

Angeline

• Sudeep Das says:

Was there any problem internally? You and Gretchen were fantastic together. Hope you two will still jam on stage.
    Being a die hard Led Zep fan I’ve been following you guys from the City of Joy for the past five years or so ever since I discovered “When the Levee Breaks” on YouTube.
    I used to play the bass for my college band about three decades back. Thanks to bassists like you that passion is still alive in me. Hopefully in the future I’ll land up in one of your shows.

• JB says:

You vixen. I don’t blame you, if I had to wear jeans that type I’d slice the knees too. LOL😆

• Jon Dylan says:

Oh no! Not my favorite bass rocken princess of all time gone from that mesmerize blend of Zepplen dreamgirls! 2 Summers ago at Ocean Shores Washington…what A stance…what A gaze…WOW