Angeline Saris Announces She is Leaving Zepparella

Today, Angeline Saris announced that she will be leaving Zepparella to pursue other musical adventures. In a post on her Facebook page, she said, “I have loved learning and performing the music of Led Zeppelin with these amazing women for a number of years now, but it is time for me to have some new musical adventures.”

Zepparella will be announcing their new bass player in the coming weeks and continue to tour.

8 Responses to Angeline Saris Announces She is Leaving Zepparella

• Andy says:

Hi Angeline,
    I just discovered Zepparella on You tube for the first time and I am blown away. You are amazing!
    Incredible musicianship and stage presence. I just read that you are leaving the band before I had a chance to see you play live…….bummer. I wish you all the best with your future plans and I hope to see you play live one day.
    Take care,
    Andy – NY

• Angeline says:

Hi Andy,

Thanks so much for the sweet message! Yes, I had a blast playing with Zepparella over the years, but it is time for new adventures. I will be putting out some new music this year, so please feel free to stay in touch and check it out. Thanks for the well wishes. All the best to you too!

• Steve Beaudreau says:

Onward and upward…..can’t wait to hear your new adventures. Keep updating schedules.
    Peace & Harmony,
    Steve Beaudreau

• Mark - Michigan says:

I to just found Zepparella on you tube. What a amazing band. Your playing is mesmerizing to watch. Your so talented. I wish you the best on your new adventures.

• Rodger says:

I had mixed feelings upon hearing that you had left Zepparella. For me, the band just won’t be the same without you. On the other hand, ever since I heard “Space Train” I have been anxiously waiting to hear more from Angelex. If “Space Train” is a sample of what is to come, then you made the right choice. Here’s wishing you every success. You’re one helluva a bass player.

• Angeline says:

Rodger,

Thanks so much for the kind words… Much appreciated! Our new ANGELEX album comes out June 8th and we are very excited about it. I learned a ton making the album and hope you will enjoy it! All the best to you!